Our compact deck-level pools come with a range of choices and optional equipment with regards to, for example, steps, lighting, massage nozzles and roofing.
Compact stainless-steel Deck-level Pools are produced in our factory and subsequently transported to the installation site complete, which significantly shortens delivery and installation time.Explore our standard deck-level pool range
Standard deck-level pools require only a solid foundation slab which means that subsequent concreting around the side walls is not necessary. All the standard models are thermally insulated and can be equipped with arbitrary lighting, several types of stairs, automatic cover roller shutter with a built–in shaft, and various other features. Standard models are suitable for outdoor installation particularly due to the method of installation as a whole with the help of a crane.
Deck-level Pool models
Our compact Deck-level Pools are either self-supporting or require separate supports. The main difference is in the installation of the pool body. The model is chosen after consultation with our sales representatives according to the specifications and location of the pool.
- Maximum pool dimensions 10 x 3.5 x 1.35 m
- Assembled and anchored to a concrete foundation slab by means of sloping side supports
- After anchoring, the pool is filled with water and backfilled with gravel
- Maximum pool dimensions 8 x 3.5 x 1.35 m
- Designed to be extremely rigid for installation above ground or for direct gravel backfilling without the need for anchoring
- Suitable mainly for installations above ground, such as terraces of apartment buildings, etc.
Match your pool to your imagination
Our pools can be customised to fulfil your imagination, wishes and expectations. You can choose the position and the shape of the stairs, the type of stainless steel finish, lighting, cover, as well as choose from a range of pool features.